The summer is finally here ... and with it the amazing Dane County Farmer's Markets. Below is a list of all the farmer's markets we will be part of during the 2014 season.
When and Where:
- Not the Dane County Farmer's Market around the Capitol. We wanted to be part of this market, we explained to them that we produce our own EVOO, we press it in Greece and we bottle it in WI, but it didn't matter! They said "NO", "This is a market for selling WI grown products ONLY"! Well, we respect that, we love the Saturday market on the square and we wish to support it in every way. Perhaps another time!!!
- De Forest Farmer's Market. Every Tuesday 3-6 pm. The market is held at the Veteran's Memorial Park, N Main Street, De Forest, WI. We expect to be at this market once every 2 weeks throughout the summer. Please, contact us or check our Facebook page to see if we will be there the Tuesday you plan to visit us.
- Capitol View Farmer's Market. Every Wednesday 3 - 7 pm until the end of October. The physical address is the junction of N Star drive and Sharpburg Dr, on the East Side of Madison.This market is close to the junction of Cottage Grove Road and the Interstate (39). It is just across the road from the Great Dane Pub.
- Fitchburg Farmer's Market. Every Thursday 3 - 6 pm. The market is held at the Agora Pavilion, located in 5511 E Cheryl Pkwy in Fitchburg, WI. We love this market! The setting is amazing, easy parking, shaded vendor and shopping area, quality vendors! This market is sure to become a favorite when you visit it!
- Stoughton Farmer's Market. Every Friday 7 am to 1 pm. The market is located at the Stoughton Plaza, on 1050 W Main Street, Stoughton, WI. Very easy access, with great parking and a lot of vendors. And guess what! With the exception of the flowers and the cement art that is sold in this market, everything else tastes really good with our olive oil!
- Janesville Farmer's Market. Every Saturday 8 am to 1 pm. Visit us on the 100 Block of N Main Street, in Janesville, WI. This is the largest market that we are part of during the 2014 season. Must see, great market!
We plan to be in the above farmer's markets consistently throughout the summer, rain or shine. However, things do, have and will come up occasionally that will prevent us from attending. We will update our farmer's market attendance weekly on our Facebook page.
Feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions or if you need to make special arrangements for products drop off at your location. We do that too! Free of charge (usually!).
Come check us out. We would love to meet you!